Caroline came down to help me today at the new Maui Banyan condo. This one is almost ready to go live, but first we have a few little things left to do like put on these cabinet knobs. It’s amazing how productive we can be when Nico is sleeping…
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author and real estate investor who somehow finds time to be a full-time firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- Pros and Cons of Paying Cash for Properties July 23, 2021
- Under Contract on another Maui vacation rental condo! July 22, 2021
- Market Analysis: Landlord Vs. Tenant Friendly States April 17, 2021
- Real Estate Investing: Property Taxes April 17, 2021
- How do you get a Real Estate License in Hawai’i? March 23, 2021