Flooring is done. Cabinets are in, showers are complete. Everything is coming along nicely at the moment. I still have baseboards on my list among other projects, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. These units are going to be really nice. Hopefully granite comes in soon and this place will be rocking! More soon…
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author and real estate investor who somehow finds time to be a full-time firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- How do you get a Real Estate License in Hawai’i? March 23, 2021
- Investing in Maui Vacation Rental Condos From Out Of State March 21, 2021
- Vacation Rentals in Maui – Kihei Vs. Lahaina March 3, 2021
- Should I Invest for Cash flow or Appreciation? February 20, 2021
- 7 Best Beaches in Wailea, Maui January 24, 2021