Nico came down to the condo to help me today. I told him to patch this piece of the wall. He did a pretty good job, actually. I was impressed by how hard he worked to get it as smooth as possible. Cutest kid ever.
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
IT’S ON! Hawaii Life Season 13 Episode 9
December 1, 2018
Renovations are Underway!
May 3, 2018
Aloha! E komo Mai!
October 24, 2019
Let There Be Lights!
August 30, 2019
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author, real estate investor and retired firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- Leasehold vs. Fee Simple Properties March 15, 2023
- Risks Associated with Investing in STRs on Maui March 15, 2023
- What Constitutes an STR on Maui? March 13, 2023
- Why Maui is a Great Place to Invest in Short Term Rentals March 10, 2023
- Can You Invest in STRs on Maui? March 3, 2023