We worked with new tilers on this project and they worked pretty quickly to put our vision into reality. I guess we’ll still need to add a door and shower head and such, but hey, looks pretty good so far, doesn’t it!
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author, real estate investor and retired firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- Maui is Open! August 16, 2023
- Maui Fire Updates August 10, 2023
- Reservations Needed for Maui Parks July 28, 2023
- Apartment Zoned vs. Hotel Zoned Short Term Rentals May 9, 2023
- How To Know if A Condo is Short-Term Rentable on Maui May 9, 2023