We worked with new tilers on this project and they worked pretty quickly to put our vision into reality. I guess we’ll still need to add a door and shower head and such, but hey, looks pretty good so far, doesn’t it!
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author, real estate investor and retired firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- What is a Condotel? January 30, 2023
- What are DSCR Loans, and Why Should I Consider them for Short-Term Rentals? January 26, 2023
- Oceanfront Maui STR Under Contract July 25, 2022
- And we’re Live on a new Maui Vacation Rental in Kihei! December 1, 2021
- Painting in progress! October 9, 2021