Should I Invest for Cash flow or Appreciation?
7 Best Beaches in Kihei, Maui
Posted by Mike | Jan 19, 2021 | All Things Maui | 0 |
Why NOW is the BEST Time to Travel to Hawaii
Posted by Mike | Mar 8, 2020 | All Things Maui | 0 |
What are DSCR Loans, and Why Should I Consider them for Short-Term Rentals?
by Mike | Jan 26, 2023 | Investing, Real Estate | 0 |
DSCR Loans and Why You Should Consider them For Your Next Short Term Rental A DSCR loan, or debt...Read More
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author, real estate investor and retired firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- Leasehold vs. Fee Simple Properties March 15, 2023
- Risks Associated with Investing in STRs on Maui March 15, 2023
- What Constitutes an STR on Maui? March 13, 2023
- Why Maui is a Great Place to Invest in Short Term Rentals March 10, 2023
- Can You Invest in STRs on Maui? March 3, 2023