New vanities, mirrors and shelving are in. So far the electrical that I put in still seems to be working. Good thing I haven’t had to call the fire department yet. That would be a call I’d never hear the end of…
About The Author
Aloha, I'm Mike. Maui, Hawaii based photographer, real estate investor, author, father, husband and just all around fun guy. Want to connect?
Aloha! We’re the Neubauer ‘Ohana from Waikapū, Maui.
Mike is an award winning landscape photographer, author, real estate investor and retired firefighter right here on Maui.
Caroline is a hula dancer, mama extraordinaire and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker in Kihei.
Nico prides himself in making his mom and dad laugh and chasing him around the house from sun up to sun down.
We’ve lived here on Maui for most of our lives and are happy to share our knowledge of the island with you! Mike, Caroline & Nico
Book a stay at one of our units now! Click Here!
- And we’re Live on a new Maui Vacation Rental in Kihei! December 1, 2021
- Painting in progress! October 9, 2021
- New Maui STR Under CoNtract! August 9, 2021
- Pros and Cons of Paying Cash for Properties July 23, 2021
- Under Contract on another Maui vacation rental condo! July 22, 2021